- Where is Novus Therapeutics headquartered?
Novus is headquartered at 19900 MacArthur Blvd., Suite 550, Irvine, CA 92612. The main phone number is (949) 238-8090.
- When was Novus Therapeutics founded?
The company was originally incorporated in the state of Delaware under the name Tokai Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in 2004 and subsequently changed its name to Novus Therapeutics, Inc. in 2017.
- How is Novus Therapeutics stock traded?
Novus is traded on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the ticker symbol NVUS and its CUSIP number is 67011N 105.
- How can I purchase shares of Novus Therapeutics stock?
Shares of NVUS can be purchased through a stockbroker of your choice.
- When is Novus Therapeutics fiscal year-end?
- Who is the transfer agent from Novus Therapeutics?
Continental Stock Transfer & Trust
Phone: (212) 845-3224
17 Battery Place, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10004
- Where can I view Novus Therapeutics’ corporate news releases?
Press release archives can be accessed in the Press Releases section of the website.
- Where can I view documents that Novus Therapeutics has filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC)?
- Who should I contact if I have further questions?
You may submit your questions to Investor Relations by contacting email@example.com